Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE Born Oct 23rd '97

Nicha Yontararak, better known by her stage name Minnie, is a Thai singer-songwriter, producer and actress under Cube Entertainment. She is a member of the girl group (G)I-DLE. She was a Rising Star cosmetics model. Minnie made her debut with (G)I-DLE on May 2, 2018.

Stage Name: Minnie (민니)
Birth Name: Nicha Yontararak (ณิชา ยนตรรักษ์)
Korean Name: Kim Min Hee (김민희)
Birth place: Bangkok, Thailand
Birthday: October 23, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Libra-Scorpio Cusp
Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ENFJ
Nationality: Thai
Representative Animal: Mouse 🐭
Instagram: @min.nicha

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

2016: Cube Tree
Minnie was first revealed to the public on March 22, 2016, where she was introduced as a member of the trainee group Cube Tree.

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

2018: Debut with (G)I-DLE
On April 18, 2018, Minnie was revealed as the sixth and final member of (G)I-DLE. The group officially debuted on May 2 with their first mini album I Am.

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

2021: King of Mask Singer, So Not Worth It
On February 28, Minnie appeared on King of Mask Singer. As the masked singer 'Cockle Shell', she sang "D (Half Moon)" by DEAN, and she impressed the panelists with her emotional and dreamlike voice. On the show, she also declared that she wanted "to break down the prejudice that [non-Korean vocalists] don’t have good pronunciation or that [they] don’t understand the lyrics."

She made her acting debut as one of the lead actors in the Netflix series So Not Worth It, which started airing on June 18.

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

2023: "Expectations", "Pink Your Moment"
On March 9, 2023, a collaboration single with British singer Anne-Marie was released, titled "Expectations".

On April 26, 2023, she released the promotional single "Pink Your Moment".

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Promotional singles
"Pink Your Moment" (2023)

Collaborations
"Expectations" (with Anne-Marie) (2023)

Features
Wengie - "Empire" (2019)
F.HERO x URBOYTJ - "MONEY HONEY" (2021)
Heize - "Thief" (2022)

OSTs
"My Dangerous Wife OST Part. 2" ("Getaway") (2020)
"Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol OST Part.4" ("We Already Fell In Love" (with Miyeon)) (2020)
"Link: Eat, Love, Kill OST Part.2" ("Saying Hello") (2022)
"It Was All a Mistake OST Part.2" ("In The Novel") (2023)
"It Was All a Mistake OST Remix" ("In The Novel (HypeerTime Remix)") (2023)

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Dramas
So Not Worth It (Netflix, 2021)

Variety shows
Music Universe K-909 (JTBC, 2022) - guest (ep. 4)


Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie Facts:
– She’s a Rising Star Cosmetics Model.
– Minnie has older twin brothers Mic and Mac, that’s why her parents named her with a name that starts with ‘M’.
– Education: Wattana Wittaya Academy.
– She can speak Thai, Korean, and English.
– Minnie came to Korea in 2015 after passing Cube’s audition in Thailand.
– She’s friends with CLC’s Sorn and BlackPink’s Lisa.

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

– She loves green tea.
– Minnie’s hobby is shopping.
– Minnie appeared in Pentagon‘s ‘Maker’ MV.
– Minnie participated in the Line Friends Dance Party.
– What do you want to become in the future? “I want to be known worldwide as a representative of Thailand”.
– Hard times as a trainee: “When I first came to Korea, I didn’t know what the people were saying.”
– She’s left-handed.
– She was introduced in CUBE TREE on March 23, 2016.
– Her favorite color is pink.

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

– She has been in Korea for about 4 years.
– She has 4 dogs.
– She admires Troye Sivan.
– Audition piece: Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood.
– Minnie introduce herself as (G)I-dles’s attractive voice.
– She shares a room with Yuqi.
– She came to Korea in the beginning of 2015, It was when CLC were preparing for their debut.
– She was taking singing and piano classes at a school called ‘G-Vocal Studio’ by GRAMMY, The same school that Sorn from CLC attended.
– She started taking piano lessons when she was 4.
– She started taking vocal classes in kindergarten.
– She took the Cube audition because her teacher told her to.

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

– Minnie and Yuqi were ELFs (Super Junior fans)  when they were young, When they first met each other, They kept talking about Super Junior.
– She’s a fan of SCRUBB and STAMP.
– Before coming to Korea, She was listening to Lomosonic.
– She watched ‘The Voice Thailand‘, That’s why she’s a fan of V Violette.
– She’s a big fan of Troye Sivan, She liked him since he was a Youtuber.
– She said that if she would do a collaboration with another artist, It would be Troye Sivan.
– She has two brothers who are twins, Their names are Mac and Mic.
– She used to travel a lot.
– She has a brother who’s currently studying in England.
– She once went to a trip to Thailand with Shuhua.
– She’s known for having a unique and soothing voice.
– She’s (G)I-DLE‘s meme queen.
– Minnie learned singing and playing piano at a school in Thailand called “G-Vocal”, the same school that Sorn went to.

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

– Minnie is a fan of Super Junior.
– Minnie started learning piano in kindergarten because many of her family members play piano.
– Minnie makes songs on piano and is taking MIDI classes to become better at composing.
– Minnie was a good student and a class leader in middle school, but started getting lazy in high school.
– Minnie loves Japanese food.
– Minnie likes photography and was in photography club in school.
– Minnie wanted to study Communication Art in university and work in film production.
– Minnie is good at whistling.
– She is in a Thai group chat with Bambam (GOT7), Nichkhun (2PM), Sorn (CLC), Lisa (Blackpink) and Ten (NCT).
– She used to share a room with former CLC‘s Elkie , they used to talk to each other in english back then.


Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

Minnie/ Nicha Yontararak (G)I-DLE

[MPD직캠] (여자)아이들 민니 직캠 4K '퀸카 (Queencard)' ((G)I-DLE MINNIE FanCam) | @MCOUNTDOWN_2023.5.18


Close