Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL) Born Jul 7th '96

Chaekyung (채경; also spelled as Chaekyoung) is a South Korean singer and actress under Management A.M.9. She is a former member of the girl group APRIL, Puretty and project groups C.I.V.A and I.B.I.

She first debuted with the group Puretty in August 2012 in Japan but the group disbanded in 2014. In 2014 she was in the survival show KARA Project to become a member of KARA but failed. She was also in the survival show Produce 101 and ranked 16th in the final round. She then later debuted in the project groups C.I.V.A and I.B.I.

On November 11, 2016, DSP Media introduced her as a new member of APRIL along with Rachel after the departure of Hyunjoo at the end of October.

On January 28, 2022 April disbanded.

Stage Name : Chaekyung (채경)
Birth Name : Yoon Chae Kyung (윤채경)
Position : Leader, Vocalist
Birthday : July 7, 1996
Zodiac Sign : Cancer
Nationality : Korean
Height : 161 cm (5’3″)
Weight : 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type : AB
Instagram : @yunvely_0824

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

Group debut
September 5, 2012 (PURETTY)
July 8, 2016 (C.I.V.A)
August 18, 2016 (I.B.I)
January 4, 2017 (APRIL)

Agency
Management A.M.9 (2022–present)
DSP Media (2012–2022)

Associations
APRIL
C.I.V.A
I.B.I
PURETTY
Produce 101
KARA Project

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

2012–2014: Puretty
Chaekyung originally began her idol career as a member of PURETTY, who debuted on September 5, 2012 with the single "Cheki Love". The group effectively disbanded in May 2014.

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

2014: KARA Project
In 2014, she became a contestant on KARA Project. She ranked 5th place in the finale, thus not becoming a member of KARA.

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

2016: Produce 101, C.I.V.A, I.B.I
In January 2016, Chaekyung became a contestant on Produce 101, where she would represent DSP Media. She placed 16th place in the finale, thus not debuting with I.O.I.

After Produce 101, she debuted as part of the project group C.I.V.A with the single "Why" on July 8.

On August 18, Chaekyung debuted as a member of the project group I.B.I with the digital single "Molae Molae". The group disbanded sometime in October or November of the same year.

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

2017–2022: APRIL
On November 11, 2016, DSP Media announced that following the departure of Hyunjoo, Chaekyung and Rachel would be joining the group. They made their debut as members on January 4, 2017 with the group's third mini album Prelude.

On January 28, 2022, DSP announced the group had officially disbanded.

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

2022–present: Departure from DSP Media and new agency
On April 22, 2022, DSP announced Chaekyung's departure from the agency after her contract ended on the 20th. A few days later, on April 25, she signed an exclusive contract with Management A.M.9 to promote as an actress.


Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

Chaekyung Facts :
– Chaekyung’s shoes size is 220mm.
– In Fiji, she participated in the show “Law of the Jungle”.
– Along with Rachel, she added in the group in 2016, in November.
– She released a song named “Clock” with Chaewon on May 1, 2016.
– Chaekyung is of the Catholic religion.
– Chaekyung is close to the new NATURE member, Sohee.
– She was placed 16th in the PRODUCE 101 survival.
– With Chaewon, Chaekyung studied at Sungshin Women’s University.
– “Princess” she the nickname that Chaekyung gave herself.

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

– Chaekyung was trained for 4 years.
– She was in PURETTY, a Japanese group.
– She participated in the survival to find the new member of KARA, KARA Project.
– She participated in the project groups C.I.V.A for a drama and I.B.I group resulting from PRODUCE 101 in 2016.
– Chaekyung is born in Incheon, Incheon Metropolitan City, South Korea
– Chaekyung grow up in and raised in Siheung, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
– Chaekyung is friends with Kyungri from Nine Muses, Gugudan’s Mina, rapper Giant Pink, Yeoreum from HelloVenus, Brown Eyed Girls’s JeA, and Rainbow’s Yoonhye, Seungah, Noeul, and Jaekyung.


Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

Chaekyung/ Yoon Chae-kyung (ex. APRIL)

[K-Fancam] 에이프릴 윤채경 'LALALILALA' (APRIL CHAEKYUNG Fancam) l @MusicBank 200424


Close