Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee, whose full name is Kim Seunghee (현승희) is the Main Vocalist of the girl group OH MY GIRL under WM Entertainment. She made her debut with Oh My Girl on Apr 21, 2015 at the age of 19 with their debut mini-album "Oh My Girl." 
She was on Star King and Superstar k 2 and She acted in a Webdrama called 'LOSS:TIME:LIFE'.

Stage Name: Seunghee (승희)
Real Name: Hyun Seung Hee (현승희)
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: January 25, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Instagram: @hyun_maxiang

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee is known for her powerful vocals and versatile singing abilities. She has showcased her talent through various performances and has gained recognition for her vocal skills within the K-pop industry. Seunghee has been praised for her ability to hit high notes and her emotive singing style.

Throughout her career as a member of OH MY GIRL, Seunghee has contributed to the group's success with numerous hit songs, such as "Closer," "Secret Garden," "The Fifth Season (SSFWL)," and "Nonstop." OH MY GIRL has also achieved both domestic and international popularity, earning them a dedicated fan base.

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Apart from her activities with OH MY GIRL, Seunghee has also participated in various television shows and collaborations. She has appeared on programs like "King of Mask Singer," where she showcased her vocal abilities without revealing her identity. Seunghee has also collaborated with other artists, lending her vocals to OSTs (original soundtracks) for Korean dramas.

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Seunghee continues to be an active member of OH MY GIRL. However, please note that the K-pop industry is dynamic, and there may have been new developments in her career since then. I recommend checking recent news and official sources for the most up-to-date information on Seunghee's career.

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Here are some trivia facts about Seunghee:

1. Birthdate and Zodiac Sign: Seunghee was born on October 10, 1995. Her zodiac sign is Libra.

2. Pre-debut Experience: Before debuting with OH MY GIRL, Seunghee gained some recognition for her appearance on the South Korean singing competition show "Star King" in 2011.

3. Role in OH MY GIRL: Seunghee is the main vocalist of OH MY GIRL. She showcases her powerful and versatile vocals in the group's songs.

4. Variety Show Appearances: Seunghee has made appearances on various South Korean variety shows, including "King of Mask Singer," "Lipstick Prince," and "Duet Song Festival." Her appearances have allowed her to demonstrate her vocal skills and entertaining personality.

5. "Oh My Girl Banhana": In 2018, Seunghee became a member of OH MY GIRL's subunit called "Oh My Girl Banhana." The subunit consisted of three members: Seunghee, Arin, and Hyojung. They released the single album "Banana Allergy Monkey" with a fun and catchy title track of the same name.

6. Talents and Hobbies: Besides her singing abilities, Seunghee has showcased other talents. She has demonstrated her dancing skills on various occasions. Seunghee is also known for her entertaining personality, and she enjoys making people laugh. Additionally, she has shown interest in acting.

7. Language Skills: Seunghee is fluent in Korean, and she has also showcased her English skills on several occasions. She often takes part in interviews and interactions in English during international promotions.

8. Radio Hosting: Seunghee has hosted a radio show called "Girl's Spirit" along with other female idol group members, including MAMAMOO's Solar, GFRIEND's Yuju, and WJSN's Bona. The show focused on promoting and supporting the vocal talents of female idols.

9. Collaborations: Seunghee has collaborated with other artists on various occasions. She participated in the original soundtrack for the drama "Orange Marmalade" with fellow OH MY GIRL member YooA. She has also collaborated with artists such as Kassy and Kim Yo Han.

10. Nicknames: Seunghee is known for her bubbly and cheerful personality. She has earned the nickname "Oh My Girl's Happy Virus" due to her ability to bring positive energy to the group and their fans.

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

She was born in Chuncheon, Gangwon, South Korea.
She can play the guitar.
Her nickname is 2nd BoA.

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

She had the most exposure before debut.
Seunghee said she enjoys speaking English, she likes imitating movie characters.
She was on Star King and Superstar k 2 (with Winner’s Kang Seungyoon, Park Boram, etc.)
She acted in a Webdrama (LOSS:TIME:LIFE) alongside with B1A4’s Baro.

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee appeared in Lim Chang Jung’s “Open The Door” MV and ONF‘s “ON/OFF” MV.
Seunghee sings the OST for “Temperature of Love” called “You Are”.
Her hobbies are watching movies, listening to music, drawing, stretching.

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee is a huge fan of MAMAMOO‘s Hwasa. (“Pops In Seoul”)
Seunghee can impersonate MAMAMOO’s Hwasa in the MV “Taller Than You”.

Seunghee sings the background vocals in Sunmi‘s “Full Moon”.
Seunghee said she’s friends with V and Jimin from BTS. (“The Star” magazine interview)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

SeungHee’s ideal type: “Someone who I can easily talk to.” Among celebrities she likes actor Gong Yoo.

These are just a few trivia facts about Seunghee from OH MY GIRL. She continues to impress fans with her vocals and charming personality.

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

Seunghee 승희 (Oh My Girl)

[K-Fancam] 오마이걸 승희 직캠 'INTRO+돌핀+살짝 설렜어' (OH MY GIRL)


Close